Re: [squid-users] Strange problem accessing http://Bloomberg.com

From: Jason Taylor <j_at_jtaylor.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 13:39:39 -0400

So I think the client's proxy.pac script might be having trouble
digesting the malformed URL below:

> 1239113823.055 0 xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa TCP_DENIED/400 1614 GET
> http://'wbetest2.bloomberg.com/jscommon/0/s_code.js' - NONE/- text/html

The single quote is making the proxy.pac freeze which in turn makes the
browser window freeze.
So at least now I know this is a problem at Bloomberg's end.
However, in the mean time, I need to make this site work for my users
since brokers are not known for their patience and understanding.

I know this isn't the ideal forum for this, but does anyone have an idea
how I can let the proxy.pac properly parse a URL with a quoted string in it?

Cheers,

/Jason