Re: [squid-users] Re: Want to create SQUID mesh, but force certain URLs to be retrieved by only one Proxy

From: Pandu E Poluan <pandu_poluan_at_paninsekuritas.co.id>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:20:48 +0700

Hmmm... strange...

Now, instead of accessing the site objectX, ProxyB and ProxyC users
can't access the site at all...

But no SQUID error page shows up... the browser simply times out...
Accessing URLs other thatn objectX still works...

objectX is accessible via ProxyA, though.

The changes I made currently:

On ProxyA:

acl objectX dstdomain ...
miss_access allow objectX
always_direct allow objectX

On ProxyB/C:

acl objectX dstdomain ...
never_direct allow objectX

I'll experiment with the settings... maybe also "miss_access allow
objectX" on ProxyB and ProxyC?

Rgds.

--
*Pandu E Poluan*