[squid-users] Squid is ignoring my refresh_pattern?

From: ujjain <iceujjain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 03:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have set up my refresh_pattern like this in the squid configuration:
refresh_pattern . 1 100% 1 ignore-reload
I have already tried tons of combinations including override-expire,
override-lastmod, reload-into-ims, ignore-reload. Disabling refresh_pattern
did disable caching when I removed the cache-files in
/var/spool/squid_cache.

[root]# telnet {squid_ip} {port}
Trying {squid_ip}...
Connected to {squid_ip}.