[squid-users] Unable to upload files

From: John s <bunix1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:26:44 +0530

Hi All,

I have a Squid Proxy Setup Integrated with Active Directory for
Loginned based User Access . Am facing now some issues while
uploading some Pdfs file through Java Applet .

There is a requirement to upload some pdf files to Java Based Website
.For uploading the Files an applet will open and then we need to
select the file. But after selecting the file to upload , its giving
Java Exception Error and failed to download .

I have checked the forums and updated squid with following option :
acl Java browser Java/1.4 Java/1.5 Java/1.6 Java/1.6.0_12 jupload/0.87
http_access allow Java POST

But still issue persists . Can anyone help on this .

Thanks for the cooperation .

Best Regards
John