Re: [squid-users] Using Squid as a proxy to change network devices' properties instead of web broswers'?

From: Phillip Pi <ant_at_zimage.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:04:58 -0700

Question about this proxycfg.exe in XP: Does this work for all Internet
program? I can get it to work with IE (v6-v7) and CDBurnerXP (to
download its update for the program), but not Firefox. I read that the
program has to know winHTTP. Am I understanding this correctly? If so,
then how do I know which programs support that to do proxy?

--
"In an ant colony, dew is a flood." --Afghan
  /\___/\
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi_at_earthlink.net or ant_at_zimage.com
    ( )