Re: [squid-users] ident auth problem with squid 3.1.0.6

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:14:15 +0200

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Michael Kastinger
<m.kastinger_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> /push
>
> Is there no one who could help me with this problem? Or is there someone
> else who have the same issue?
> Every information regarding this would be fine!

Ident is not a widely-used authentication mechanism, unfortunately.
Can you try earlier releases and find out if there is one which works
for you? The ideal would be to find two consecutive releases, one
working and one not. This would greatly help pinpoint the issue.

Thanks!

--
    /kinkie