Re: [squid-users] TCP_DENIED on youtube

From: Stefan Jensen <sjensen_at_versanet.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:21:13 +0200

Hi,...

Am Montag, den 13.04.2009, 17:50 +0300 schrieb Mehmet ÇELiK:

> you have specified ".com$" in Squid. You must use mimetype instead of
> urlregex_path.

Thanks. I've now switch to mimetype blocking and it seems to works
really great. Much better suitable for me, instead of blocking hole
sites.

I'm now faced with a little problem on windows update of course,
because now i block "^application/octet-stream$".

How i the best way to exlude "download.windowsupdate.com" and
"update.microsoft.com" from my acl?

Can i simply setting up a acl for these hostnames _before_ my mimetype
acl? Will this work, or is there a smarter way for this?

Thank you

best regards

Stefan

--