Re: [squid-users] welcome page with checkbox

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:23:43 +1200

Stefan Jensen wrote:
> Hi,...
>
> i have this in my squid.conf for a initial welcome page:
>
> external_acl_type session ttl=300 negative_ttl=0 children=1
> concurrency=200 %SRC /usr/local/bin/squid_session -t 300
> acl session external session
> http_access deny !localwebsrv !windowsupdate !session
> deny_info http://www.invalid.invalid/session.html?url=%s session
>
> It works, as it should. (The low ttl's are only for testing, and
> the .html is actually a php page.)
>
> Now i want to have the customers to check a html checkbox and
> press a button on this page first, before the session is started.
>
> How can i archive this?

Dynamic HTML - ask any web developer or backyard web page writer.

The issue you will come across is that the default session helper may
have already started the session at the point it did the redirect. You
may need a new one written up. The same person who does the dynamic page
could write a new helper that gateways better for you.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.7