Re: [squid-users] Allow Single IP to bypass Squid Proxy

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:40:35 +1200

robp2175 wrote:
> Would you be so kind as give me an example of how to do this, I am very new
> to this. Thank you very much.

Can't say what to set your firewall.
Take a gander at http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Intercept
for several types of transparent setup and the firewall settings related.

As for the PAC file, it looks something like this:

function findProxyForUrl(host, url)
{
   if(host == "192.68.0.1") return "DIRECT";

   return "PROXY fu";
}

--
Please be using