[squid-users] Headers control in Squid 3.0

From: Oleg <blake-r_at_mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:47:51 +0400

Hi.

Before Squid 3.0 I can change a Proxy-Authenticate header through duplet:

header_access Proxy-Authenticate deny browserFirefox osLinux
header_replace Proxy-Authenticate Negotiate

That because first authenticate method is NTLM for IE.

After upgrade to Squid 3.0, header_access directive fork into
request_header_access and reply_header_access. Implicate in my case I
change directive header_access to reply_header_access. BUT! Now
directive header_replace works only with request_header_access and don't
change a Proxy-Authenticate headers.

How to resolve this problem without downgrade to Squid 2.7.6? Or may be
bypass this another way?

Oleg.