[squid-users] caching cgi_bin in 3.0

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:39:44 +0200

Hello,

I'm upgrading to 3.0 (finally) and I see that the new refresh_pattern
default was added in the config file:

refresh_pattern (cgi-bin|\?) 0 0% 0

I hope this is just to always verify the dynamic content, and should not
have any impact of caching it, if it's cacheable, correct?

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.