Re: [squid-users] caching cgi_bin in 3.0

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:04:22 +0200

On 21.04.09 09:41, Chris Robertson wrote:
> Correct. If the dynamic content gives a "Cache-Control: max-age" and/or
> a "Expires" header that allows caching, the refresh pattern will not
> prevent caching it.

So it is replacement a former config defaults:

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
cache deny QUERY

and should lead to more effective caching of dynamic content, correct?
Perfect!

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are