Re: [squid-users] redirector #1 (FD 6) exited

From: Tristan Hoar <tristan.hoar_at_bgfl.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:22:16 +0100

Hi Murrah,

Your looking for the debug_options directive. In my squid.conf I add the
line
debug_options ALL,1 61,9
which gives me minimal debug info on most of the proxy process (ALL
sections debug level 1), amd maximum info on the redirection scripts
(section 61 debug level 9). All this is loged to the cache.log.
You can find out the numbers associated to debug seconts by lookig at
the debug-sections.txt. for me ths was under
/usr/share/doc/squid-2.6.STABLE6/debug-sections.txt

HTH

Tris

murrah boswell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Periodically I get messages in cache.log like:
>
> redirector #1 (FD 6) exited
>
> It is possible to put squid in a debug mode level so I can see what query was submitted that caused my redirector to die?

> This message has been checked for viruses by the
> Birmingham Grid for Learning. For guidance on good
> e-mail practice, e-mail viruses and hoaxes please visit:
> http://www.bgfl.org/emailaup

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster_at_bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation