Re: [squid-users] Web Messengers

From: Jaime Herazo B. <jaime.herazo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:16:04 -0500

If you don't want to use squidguard (or another filtering proxy) in
addition to squid, you can use some of it's blacklists and load it
directly on squid with an url_regex, as long as you don't filter much.
I remember that some of the free blacklists had a "chat" category, so
you may want to use one of those to start, then add to it as needed.

Beware though, Squid slows down quite a bit when using big url_regexes

--
   Those unforgettable memories
   for them