[squid-users] Squid Information

From: Marcelo- Galit <marcelo.galit_at_basf.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:56:32 -0300

Dear All.

I work at BASF Brazil and I am responsible to our Security Platform.

Please, I would like to receive the official information about the
recommended system requirements for Squid.

We are testing the Squid solution as a Web Proxy installed in a VMware
(virtual machine) with Ubuntu (Linux).

Please, Could you send me the recommended system requirements to use Squid
Solution as a Web Proxy to 5.500 users ?

For example, CPU, Memory, Disk Space, Virtual Machine, Cluster, etc ...

My Best Regards.

Marcelo Galit
BASF Group (South America)
IT Security Architect