[squid-users] Problem with Squid on Suse Linux Enterprise Server

From: Link Whitehair <link_at_futurestarhosting.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:16:19 -0400

Hey everyone,

I need help with getting Squid to work on Suse Linux Enterprise Server
It wont run for some reason...

It doesnt come up with any errors or anything...
Even when I type the command in terminal to start Squid, everything
looks
ok... It looks to me like the command was processed successfully...

I allowed Squid through firewall, added it to AppArmour, and even tried
reinstalling Squid!
But still the same results...

Anyone have any advice on this?
I'd appreciate your help...