[squid-users] Access control by user age

From: Christian Tosta <christian.tosta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:55:12 -0300

Hello list,

For a time I'm searching web and squid lists for a solution for my case.
I need to check users age when they try to access some sites like Orkut.
In our environment we have a LDAP directory when user data is stored and
I can search for user personal data. I found the external_acl is the best way
to do this. IP-AUTH solution seens to help, but in our case we use thin-clients
and have all the same ip of server. Transparent proxy is configured to avoid
users deconfigure browser proxy settings and skip proxy rules. Someone can
have a idea how can I implement this?

Thanks,

Christian Tosta.