Re: [squid-users] Scalability in serving large ammount of concurrent requests

From: Matt W. Benjamin <matt_at_linuxbox.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 11:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

Tsung?

----- Original Message -----

I'm trying to continue benchmarking my local Squid-2 fork against
simulated "lots of concurrent sessions" but the main problem is
finding free/open tools to simulate "internet" traffic levels.
Polygraph just can't simulate that many concurrent requests at a
decent enough traffic rate without significant equipment investment. I
have this nasty feeling I'm going to have invent my own..

2c,

Adrian