Re: [squid-users] SQUID proxy server configuration

From: Ahmed Akkad <ahmed.akkad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:44:00 +0400

yes you are right, i wrote the URL in a wrong way, it is like this way
: tomcat.no-ip.com:8000,
actually the whole story is not about let this accessible to public,
it will be just for development
purposes so it does not matter to use port 8000, where the other thing
that my ISP blocks the
port 80 to avoid giving the chance to set servers like am doing, so
thats why am using port 8000
for Squid and 80 for my web servers.

and Jakob thanks for help, but you forgot to guide me how the
configurations will look like :( ?

--
ubuntu
a.akkad