Re: [squid-users] SQUID proxy server configuration

From: Jakob Curdes <jc_at_info-systems.de>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:32:04 +0200

Ahmed Akkad wrote:
> ok, now i have something running, but still i have a problem, please take a look
> at the following configuration:
>
> http_port 8000 accel defaultsite=localhost
> cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=srvTomcat
> cache_peer_domain srvTomcat subA.domain.com
> cache_peer 10.1.1.100 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=srvIIS
> cache_peer_domain srviis subB.domain.com

I think the defaultsite parameter is meaningless in this context as it
tries to resolve requests by header. So now you have two mechanisms, not
sure why the header mechanism "wins".
But I have no experience in accel configurations with several hosts so
maybe somebody else can give a hint?

Regards,
jc