Re: [squid-users] SQUID proxy server configuration

From: Jakob Curdes <jc_at_info-systems.de>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 14:39:46 +0200

>> am looking to access it from my work PC, how can set it to allow only my
>> work PC?
If your work PC is "outside", then this is a firewalling question, not a
squid question, unless your work PC has a fixed public IP - and even
then it should also be a firewalling question. I was referring to access
to other servers or services on the INSIDE network that you allow by

http_access allow all

Note that there are ACL types for SRC and DST if you wonder how inside
and outside access controls can be achieved.

Regards,
Jakob