Re: [squid-users] A Big Thank you..

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 03:55:59 +0600

Certainly a Big Thank You to all the developers and gurus of Squid who has
made our work so much easier! I've been stuck on so many issues in
configuring Squid in our environment, and have almost always found the
answer either in previous posts, or by asking in the mailing-list.

Keep it up guys!

Regards
HASSAN