Re: [squid-users] adding content to cache

From: Laurent Luce <laurentluce49_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 19:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I am looking at a way of adding it directly to the squid
cache. Basically, take the file and add it to the cache. I am looking
into patching Squid to provide an API to do that. How complicated do
you think it is if I want to add the file content along with the
metadata directly into the cache ?

Laurent