[squid-users] Blocked Domains help :(

From: IBT <support_at_ibtho.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 00:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to squid and have spent the last week working it all out. At the
moment i have most things working. The only problem i have is regarding
blocked domains.

I have setup a blocked domains list. I have also setup a group in active
directory for users to have full access. I have put users in this group but
these are still getting the domains blocked.

The strange thing is tho. Administrator is in the group. I can see the
websites. I removed from the security group and administrator is blocked.
Move back in and presto not blocked. But other users always get blocked. I
even made one of them a domain administrator, no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.