Re: [squid-users] Is COSS storage scheme stable?

From: Chris Woodfield <rekoil_at_semihuman.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:27:49 -0400

I can attest to stable performance under squid 2.7STABLE. The only
outstanding bugs I've observed are:

1. COSS is always dirty when squid is shut down, so it must be rebuilt
every startup
2. -F flag does not wait for COSS rebuild before binding ports

Item 2 has a patch pending, coming to a STABLE release near you. I'd
recommend running redundant squids due to #1, however.

-C