[squid-users] Compiling squid 4 windows

From: Vicks <ondemandemails_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:20:57 +0530 (IST)

Dear frnds, i m looking forward to compile squid 4 windows in MAC based filtering environment. but when i checked on internet, it bcom cumbersome to know me what to download & from where. can any 1 tell me what are the softs that i will be needing + the complete way to compile in the given way the latest or the stable version. i will be very thankful. thnx bye Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/