[squid-users] ICAP Respmod Query

From: Shree Raman <Shree_Raman_at_symantec.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:35:49 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing some problem in making Squid work as ICAP client in
RESPMOD mode. I have noticed that after one ICAP message exchange with
ICAP server, it does not forward any other message to ICAP server.

My configuration currently contains:

acl test_reqmod_http_upload method POST PUT

icap_service test_reqmod reqmod_precache 1
icap://10.10.10.10:1344/reqmod
icap_class class_test_reqmod test_reqmod
icap_access class_test_reqmod allow test_reqmod_http_upload

icap_service test_respmod respmod_precache 1
icap://10.10.10.10:1344/respmod
icap_class class_test_respmod test_respmod
icap_access class_test_respmod allow all

Any suggestions on why I am observing this behavior and how to
debug/rectify it.

Regards,
Shree