Re: [squid-users] direct access for local intranet urls

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:08:33 +0200

There are a few ways. The simplest ones are to instruct your clients
not to go through squid for local traffic via proxy.pac , and to tell
squid not to cache any data using the no_cache or cache squid.conf
directive, depending on the version of squid you're using.
They are really independent from each other, and can thus be
implemented together.

--
    /kinkie