[squid-users] Exception for src client PC

From: Boniforti Flavio <flavio_at_piramide.ch>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:08:36 +0200

Hello list,

following is my setup (in relation to ACLs):

acl localnet src 10.0.0.0/24
acl domini_bloccati dstdomain "/etc/squid3/domini_bloccati.acl"
http_access deny localnet domini_bloccati

How do I add an exception for one client of that network?
I thought to write it like:

acl localnet src 10.0.0.0/24
acl domini_bloccati dstdomain "/etc/squid3/domini_bloccati.acl"
acl super_users src myhostname
http_access allow super_users
http_access deny localnet domini_bloccati

Would this setup allow the rules to be read only until the "http_access
allow super_users" line, if the client connecting through squid would be
"myhostname"?

Thanks,
Flavio Boniforti

PIRAMIDE INFORMATICA SAGL