Re: [squid-users] next Squid 2.7 release?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:13:22 +1200

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:44:50 -0700, "Balaji Ganesan"
<bganesan_at_venturiwireless.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone please let me know when is the next stable 2.7 release
> intended. I believe Windows 7 support is on the next release and I
> would like to have that for my work. Also please let me know which
> STABLE version will that one be.
>
> Thanks
> Balaji

Henrik who maintains Squid-2 and makes these decisions for that branch is
taking a long overdue break from squid at present. He will be back at some
undefined point in the future.

The next numerical release of 2.7 will be 2.7.STABLE7 if it comes out.
No release is timelined at present, though I have little doubt there will
be one eventually.

Meanwhile you should contact Acme Consulting
(http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/) about an updated build.

Amos