[squid-users] R: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] installing Squid2.7Stable3 + regex

From: Riccardo Castellani <r.castellani_at_usl6.toscana.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:01:37 +0200

I already installed Squid 2.7 Stable3 package by aptitude without errors and
I had old docs which says to install regex but installing Squid sources.
Now I was going to understand if regex library is always necessary, but I
can see, according to "squid support", regex is unnecessary because it's
inside package.
Thanks