Re: [squid-users] Multi route

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:15:20 -0800

Jacopo Cappelli wrote:
> I have a question... I make a squid server that do this:
> Log user on Active Directory and if the user is in a group or in other
> i must route him on a different router...
> Is possible?

Once you have identified the connection destined for the special route...

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/tcp_outgoing_address/

...or perhaps...

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/tcp_outgoing_tos/

> Thanks very much,
> Jacopo

I use the tcp_outgoing_address with aliased IPs on a single physical
NIC. I base my decision on which IP address the client connects to,
however. There are a number of messages in the archives relating to
using Active Directory groups in ACLs.

Chris