[squid-users] How to hide SQUID

From: Babelo Gmvsdm <hercule18_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:58:43 +0200

Hi ,

I'm using squid 2.7 in transparent mode but it'snot really hided as if I go to whatismyip.com for instance
I clearly see in the informations provided by the website that 'im using a squid proxy, the name of the squid server
and the used port.

Please can someone tell me how to hide these informations?

regards

Herc.

Ps: I was think of forward_for off but it did not help.

Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx