[squid-users] certain pages loading correctly in Firefox but not IE

From: Timothy Larrea <webmaster_at_wccs.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:21:53 +1000

Hi All,

we currently have a squid proxy (2.6.stable5 ) running, and it seems
that certain pages, such as our google docs site, and youtube don't load
correctly when using IE as the browser, but Firefox is fine. In IE, the
page loads all the text, but it seems to be missing the CSS data and
javascripts, so the text is large and all over the place. Another odd
thing is that if you attempt to load a page, close IE, then reopen it
and load that page again, it works 2nd time around. I've tested this on
a clean XP install with IE6 IE7, Vista, Windows 7 etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.