[squid-users] RPC ORVER HTTPS

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:02:53 +0400

Hi All,

I have successfully configured reverse proxy,

But have issue with RCP over https

Testing my setup with the following link
https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/

have the below error

Attempting to ping RPC Endpoint 6001 (Exchange Information Store) on
server hubsexchange.airarabiauae.com Failed to ping Endpoint
Additional Details An RPC Error was thrown by the RPC Runtime. Error
1818 1818

What could be the problem?

Squid Cache: Version 2.7.STABLE6

Need help please.
//Remy

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

This material has been checked for computer viruses and although none has
been found, we cannot guarantee that it is completely free from such problems
and do not accept any liability for loss or damage which may be caused.
Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before using them on your
own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately
so that we may take appropriate action. This communication is intended solely
for the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and may not
necessarily be that of ISA.