[squid-users] authication retries

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:28:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

After thinking about it, I decided that if a person lost their password,
that I should have away for them to retrieve it without needing me, so I
added an acl to unblock a site so it would work without authentication.
Where I have a problem is that it looks like you can try wrong usernames
and passwords all day. Could someone tell me how many times a user will be
able to type in their username and password before squid will give the
ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED page? Or if there is even a way to change this
number. I would like people to see the error page after maybe 10 tries. If
this can't be changed, then I will need to find another way to deal with
this issue.

Best Regards,
Al