Re: [squid-users] How to setup squid proxy to run in fail-over mode

From: abdul sami <sami.memon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:43:23 +0500

Thanks to all for replies.

Sorry i didn't mentioned the plateform I am using to run squid on
which is freebsd 7.

I have visited the linux-ha site, where it says the software is
supported for freebsd too but their is no distribution for freebsd, so
can u people tell me which distribution i can use for feebsd 7?

Thanks & Regards,
A Sami