[squid-users] Authntication loop

From: csampath <csampath_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am using squid3.0 satble 15.

I am facing the authentication loop . For a page to load squid is asking for
3 to 5 times (may be for each ajax request)

When I give wrong password it is saying

Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request http://yahoo.com from this
cache until you have authenticated yourself.

When I give correct password it is asking repeatedly (for every click)

Here is my squid configuration.

http_port 3128 accel vport vhost

auth_param basic program /usr/lib64/squid/squid_radius_auth -f
/etc/squid/squid_radius_conf
auth_param basic children 2
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
acl radius-auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access deny all !radius-auth
http_access deny !radius-auth all
http_access allow all
http_reply_access allow all
visible_hostname localhost
#miss_access allow all
cache deny all
always_direct allow all

can any one suggest me the order of http_access entries in the configuration
file?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
-Sampath.