Re: [squid-users] Applying ACLs to access_log directive

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:46:03 -0800

Jon Gregory wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thank you for the response.
>
> Yes, the third column of the log shows the host IP of the machine requesting pages.

Hmmm... Are the ACLs defined in the config file above the access_log
directives? Do you see anything interesting in cache_log when you start
Squid? Does your logging Squid act as a parent for another server?

With the information provided, I would expect it to work in the same
manner you do. I find it VERY interesting that you can separate the
logging on authentication details, but not source IP.

> Regards,
>
> Jon Gregory

Chris