[squid-users] squid stalls then after refresh works

From: Nathan Ridge <ridgey_at_matilda.net.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:08:49 +1000

Hi There,

I am having quite an odd problem and was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

We are running squid 2.7 + WCCP2 + Lusca + COSS. Its running very well
except some sites ( 2 that are giving me the immediate issue
ww.apple.com.au and www.abc.net.au )
start to load, then stall waiting on data. Most sites appear to work
fine except for this few that I have come across and im sure there is more.

After playing around with kernel tcp settings and squid configuration
with no success, I noticed I was able to get the page to load simply by
holding down
shift and clicking refresh. When I do this the page successfully loads &
very quickly. If I then click another link on the same page, it starts
to load then stalls...
Shift + refresh again and it loads the new page.

Has anyone had this before or have any ideas?

Thankyou.

--
*Nathan Ridge*
*Systems Administrator*
*Matilda Internet*
________________
(Telephone +61 7 4953 0711
(Fax +61 7 4953 0717
29 Gregory Street, Mackay, QLD 4740, Australia
* Email ridgey_at_matilda.net.au
<mailto:ridgey_at_matilda.net.au>Website _www.matilda.net.au
_ <http://www.matilda.net.au/>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.  If you are not the recipient be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing copying or use of the contents contained in this
e-mail and any file attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by reply email to the sender.  You must destroy the
original transmission and its contents.  It is recommended that you
virus test the information and any attachments.  Matilda Internet does
not accept liability for any loss or damage howsoever occurred as a
result of this email transmission or any attachments to it.