[squid-users] Use squidclient to request ICP query

From: Lu, Roy <rlu_at_FACorelogic.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:39:20 -0700

Hi List,

Is there a way to use squidclient to send an ICP_QUERY to squid? I know
I can send an HTTP request to one squid and let it send an ICP_QUERY to
its sibling. But I am wondering if it is possible to send an ICP_QUERY
to the sibling squid directly using squidclient?

Thanks.
Roy
This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.
FACLD