Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] cache size and structure

From: Riccardo Castellani <ric.castellani_at_alice.it>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:06:42 +0200

> No, it is not. It may be 1mbps .OR. 76GB for week. it can't be anything
> "per second for week". You may mean 1mbps during weekdays, 1mbps during
> the whole week, 1mbps average.

I want to say if weekly average of http traffic is 1 Mbps (monitored by mrtg
tools), all http traffic, which goes to my squid, is 76 GB in a week.

infact mrtg gives me these information:
maximum peak for day
traffic average for day
...for week
...for month

Do you understand my calculates ?

> ok, are your child caches configured as neighbours to each other?

both squid (B,C) have configured as parent cache squid A
I don't know what means "configured as neighbours to each other". Do you
reference B as neighbours to C ?!