[squid-users] squid becomes very slow during peak hours

From: c0re dumped <ez.c0re_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:24:37 -0300

Are you using amd64 ?

I had a lot of trouble with squid3 + FreeBSD7 amd64.

I was using squid 2.7 + dg + FreeSBD i386 and the server had a amazing
performance.

Then I switched to squid3 and fbsd7 amd64 and things became way worst.

I'm currently planning to downgrade to the previous solution as soon as I can.

--
"To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential."