Re: [squid-users] ntlm group acl's

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:46:26 +1200

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:32:36 -0600, Beavis <pfunix_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> is it possible for squid to have the option where it can be tailored
> to apply ACL's based on groups on AD?
>
> any help would be awesomely appreciated.
>
> regards,
> -b

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl

ACLs are applied left-to-right within each access line. Placing an ACL
which matches a specific group left of an ACL which tests something else
will cause the second ACL to only be checked if the first ACL matches.
ie
  http_access allow AdminGroup !FakeAdminClones

This is one of the ordering techniques I recommend for optimal minimum
impact of regex and other slow ACL.

Amos