[squid-users] FW: Squid whitelist entry still blocked

From: JEREMY POSEY <JPOSEY_at_shelbyal.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:32:28 -0500

I'm using Squid for the first time as a whitelist proxy. So far it's
working great. I have come across 1 address that is still blocked even
though it is in my whitelist. As best I can tell, I've configured
everything correctly, since the other 50+ sites I've added are
accessible.

The site I'm attempting to access is : http://www.alabamaacn.org/ this
is for a State data reporting. In my whitelist I have this entry: (
.alabamaacn.org )

I can't seem to figure out why it will not let me onto the site. I've
set the site as a "bypass proxy for site" in IE and I still cannot
access it.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you need files, let me know, but as I said every other site in my
whitelist works, so I'm thinking it's something on this particular site
causing the problem. If so, is there a workaround.

Thank you,

Jeremy Posey