Re: [squid-users] age in the refresh_pattern

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 17:59:35 +1200

Stand H wrote:

> [...]

No, I don't know whats going on inside your head so I can't explain what
you are thinking of.

Yes, The answer that came out does match the algorithm you are talking
about.

> What if the response Date header is one day behind NOW? Is the response 1 day one by the time it reach the Cache?

Yes. Exactly. Date: is supposedly when the object was last sent from
the web server.
If its already saying 1 day old, then the object is supposedly 1 day old
and should be treated as such during the calculation.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.9