[squid-users] squid + ldap + samba + ntlm?

From: Eduardo A. Paris <edward2a_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:27:43 -0300

Hello everyone

I'm working with squid and I have some idea that may be useful or not.

Squid ntlm authenticated proxy against samba.
Samba with ldap storage synchronized with a windows active directory ldap
db.

It might sound a somewhat like a merry-go-round, but this way,
authentication may not depend exclusively on a link between a domain server
and samba.
Although, it could do authentication for multiple domains if I'm right.

Well, I'll wait for comments on this idea and begin testing as soon as I get
some spare time.

Cheers people.