Re: [squid-users] Out of space in cache

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 17:22:53 +1200

Rafael Gomes wrote:
> Ok, let's it grow again for I get it, but I am sure that the size of
> squid cache folder is bigger than 15GB.

No need to wait. For it to grow to 30GB earlier there must have been
~15GB of something _else_ present below /var/cache

Since you did not find it already it's safe to assume its still there
right now. Run the "du -hs /var/cache/*" command Chris suggested and
look at the results.

You should expect to see a relatively small /var/cache/squid but large
/var/cache/something-else right now.

Amos

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Chris Robertson<crobertson_at_gci.net> wrote:
>> Rafael Gomes wrote:
>>> Hi Chris,
>>>
>>> It never pass of this:
>>>
>>> 9,3M /var/cache/yum
>>>
>>> I just install this server and never used yum again.
>>>
>>> Now I cleaned the cache, because my squid was down, but it will grow
>>> up in few days.
>>>
>>> Another help?
>>>
>> What else is under /var/cache? After cleaning the cache, what does "df -h
>> /dev/sda2" show? How about "du -hs /var/cache/*"?

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.9