[squid-users] Allowing https to work transparently in squid

From: Zach Albrecht <bloodstryker2007_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:01:12 -0500

I'm looking for a way for squid to transparently let https bypass or let it flow through properly. I'm using Clarkconnect which is using 2.7 with the latest stable version. I noticed 3.0 has a possibility of letting https flow through but its not yet ported into squid?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I just want our users to have access to all websites, there is no need for content filtering.