RE: [squid-users] CentOS/Squid/Tproxy but no transfer

From: Alexandre DeAraujo <alexd_at_cal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:49:11 -0700

I am experiencing the same issue. Traffic is received and acknowledged by the webserver, but the connection always times out. I had
someone else take a look at my squid setup to see if it was something I was doing wrong, but it was suggested that it was a bug with
wccp. "I see you guys are running the newest IOS code on your router, and as the issue appears to be a WCCP bug ( Via the captures
we did last night showing duplicate SYN/ACK packets ) I would suggest opening a case with Cisco to see what they can see."

I am in the process of contacting Cisco about this so that they can take a look. I am using c7200-js-mz.124-25.bin on this router
and am about to try the c7200-is-mz.124-25.bin (Non-enterprise) to see if it will make a difference.

Alex